- Calibration is a process that improves gaze tracking accuracy by providing information about the user's environment to the SeeSo SDK.
- Calibration is performed by making the user to focus on one or more points on the screen for a few seconds.
💡 Does gaze tracking works without calibration?
- Of course it works.
- However, accuracy is rather low without calibration.
💡 When should I start calibration?
- In general, it is best to startTracking successfully and do it right after onStarted is called.
- Re-calibration is also recommended when the gaze tracking accuracy is degraded due to changes in the user's environment or other problems.
1. Number of Calibration Points ( CalibrationMode )
- DEFAULT(5 points)
- ONE_POINT(1 point)
- FIVE_POINT(5 points)
- SIX_POINT(6 points)
2. Accuracy Criteria
- Start normal calibration process.
- Start easy calibration.
- It requires less time and effort to focus on each calibration point.
- It has high possibility to have low accuracy.
- Start strict calibration process.
- It requires more time and effort to focus on each calibration point.
- It has high possibility to have high accuracy.