We want App developers to experience eye tracking technology with SeeSo SDK.
- Application is including any software application, website, product, service, and solution you develop with SeeSo SDK.
- Developer is any customers downloading SDK from manage.seeso.io and develop Applications with SDK.
This policy document is designed to help you provide quality eye tracking user experience and provide guideline to protect user's privacy. Please read this document carefully before developing with SeeSo SDK.
Security of SDK
WE DO NOT STORE IMAGE, VIDEO, GAZE DATA
As an AI based technology company, we are aware how important user's personal information are. For this reason, our product development team has philosophy of privacy first. We assure all image processing is done within the user's device and we DO NOT store any image and video from camera, and any gaze data generated by SDK.
SDK request camera access ONLY to run eye tracking algorithm. We DO NOT store any images or videos from you and your end-user. SDK only runs after user approves to turn on the camera. Without the camera permission, it stops.
We store information for SDK authentication in our server.
- Operating system, mobile hardware type, and universally unique identifier of the user
- Browser type, browser version
- number of authentication call by registered package or web domain
Information is used for troubleshooting, SDK usage report, and product statistics.
All information is secure on our encrypted S buckets (AWS, Amazon Web Service), which can ONLY be accessed by our designated product manager and engineers.
Calibration Page API for Web SDK
Use of Gaze Data
SDK generates maximum 30 gaze data in a second real-time. Its anonymous data which could predict user's behavior and attention in operation.
As SDK only takes role of data generating tool, you have responsibility to notify use of gaze data to your user.
Data on user's device
You MUST inform your user that there are no gaze data in and out from user's device, If your purpose of using gaze data fits one of follows:
- Real-time gaze interacting function for casual use ( click, scroll, navigate the page etc )
- Application that analyzes gaze data but not transferring any data from user's device
Data to separate server
You MUST create your own policy document about data use and get consent from your user before activating SDK, if you are planning on storing your user's gaze data for your Application similar to one of follows:
- Gaze data related research, trial, test
- Analyze gaze data on server-side for insight, report, algorithm improvement
Applications and developers MUST:
- explain how SeeSo SDK works and why it requests camera access
- get end-user's consent before storing gaze data
- comply with all applicable laws and legal requirements in all locations where it is made available to users
Please note that violation of this policy may result in banning you from using SeeSo SDK or legal action by VisualCamp. You must provide reasonable proof of compliance with this policy.
Yun Chan Suk